Our WordPress Email Subscription Plugin
TotalSend's development team has been pretty busy lately, creating an awesome Email Subscription WordPress plugin. So what exactly does this mean for our clients? Read on to find out… starting with what a plugin is, and then how and why it will be useful to your business.
Plugins are merely tools that help extend the functionality of WordPress and allow you to customise your site according to your specific needs. You can enhance existing features or add completely new ones to your site. The free email marketing WordPress plugin is one of these features. This WordPress email campaign plugin will allow much easier access for email marketers from a WordPress powered website to your individual TotalSend page. In other words this WordPress email subscription plugin will let you publish mail list subscription (and un-subscription) forms on your WordPress powered sites .
The development team at TotalSend has created a way of merging your subscriber list with your WordPress site and that’s where the fantastic new development has come in. The TotalSend WordPress mailing list plugin will link both the TotalSend account mailing list and your webpage.
To install the plugin:
- Upload the plugin folder to your blog (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate it within the admin section of your WordPress installation.
- Once done, go to "Settings > TotalSend WP Plugin" and enter your [TotalSend Credentials], which can be obtained from your TotalSend account under Settings > Integrations > TotalSend WordPress Plugin
- You can now go to "Appearance > Widget", load the widget where you need it and set it up as it loads your lists from TotalSend, select any custom fields you may have and would like the user to fill in.
- This email newsletter plugin also provides a new shortcode, which you can use for email signup once step four in the list has been completed as totalsend-subscribe-form.
The main purpose for developing this widget is so that you will be able to capture subscribers from multiple different access points. This WordPress email newsletter plugin ensures that TotalSend will be able to create a larger database of email subscribers in a more convenient and less intrusive way, which will be added to your company's mailing list. It will also be more convenient for users to unsubscribe. The best part of this amazing feature is the fact that no coding is necessary.
Like this post? Get your free trial today.
TotalSend SMS and Email Marketing